For one of our international Clients from the Hospitality sector, we are currently looking for a Purchasing Specialist with technical background and experience in Construction to assume the role of a Category Manager for Technical spend.
You would be responsible for the following areas: FF&E (Fixed Furniture & Equipment), Distribution (electrical and sanitary), Maintenance, Refurbishment, Fit-out, and Construction.
The proposed contract duration is 6 months (till year-end), assuming self-employment or external employement (through Grafton), with a later performance review and chances for permanent employment.
Your tasks will include:
- Category Management for Poland and other countries of the region, with local assistance (main geographical scope: Poland, Hungary, and Romania)
- Negotiating with suppliers, signing contracts, analyzing proposals, sourcing vendors, risk management, and auditing
- Building and maintaining good relationships with suppliers, costs and savings management
- Reporting and conducting briefings with management
- minimum 5 years of experience in construction or maintenance procurement (obligatory)
- fluent English and Polish (C1)
- experience supporting junior and less experienced colleagues
- familiarity with modern technology and the ability to work remotely
- technical backgound (construction, fit-out, maintenance, electrical, sanitary) and experience with hands-on sourcing, procurement, and category management
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Opieka zdrowotna
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 9000 PLN do 12000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała