- Drive life cycle for learning and development offerings from initiation through delivery for customers, research and evaluate learning and development programs and recommend appropriate offerings for the customers.
- Provide both formal and informal training and learning services to various audiences.
- Deliver learning needs assessments, facilitation and evaluation of learning and development initiatives.
- Ensure all learning and development deliverables accurately reflect the identified needs and reflect the culture and core values of all parties involved.
- Create learning products; including different training approaches like web-based training, customer learning portals, reference tools, interactive media resource venues, and user manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business Information Technology, or Management Information Systems or other related quantitative field,
- Academic or work experience with R, Python, SAS or programming in a third or fourth generation language,
- Academic or work experience in technology areas such as business application development, database management systems, data warehousing, data presentation and visualization, or web applications and services,
- Ability to travel to deliver training at SAS offices and on-site at customer locations.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate with users with various technical backgrounds,
- Public speaking experience such as presenting papers or classroom teaching.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- Fluency in Polish and English,
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała