For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious System Engineer to join the newly created office based in Cracow.
System Engineer's duties and responsibilties:
- follows established procedure and direction regarding authorized software (operating system and application) installed on servers and workstations.
- oversees applications running and identifies and resolves problems; continues performance enhancements with measurable benchmarks.
- researches, installs, and tests software updates and patches to supported applications and various operating systems.
- interfaces with various areas of IT staff to support ongoing efforts, giving and receiving technical information.
- Provides 2nd level technical support for hardware maintenance; repairs or replaces defective hardware on servers, as necessary; expedites repairs with outside services.
- Provides technology stewardship for distributed technologies such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP domain controllers, active directory applications, printing, mail, web servers and FTP services for the Enterprise.
- Researches new technologies as requested in coordination with senior or management staff members.
- 4 years of experience in troubleshooting hardware/software for servers and workstations;
- 2 years of systems engineering experience, designing and implementing VMWare and Microsoft server/workstation technologies. Thorough knowledge of and experience with Windows, VMware Virtualization software (Lab Manager, ESX) Microsoft Active Directory; TCP/IP / DHCP / WINS / DNS, SharePoint, Email and SAN Technology.
- working knowledge of local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), Switches, and Routers.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała