For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for supporting and maintaining production systems, including release management, automation, system maintenance, configuration and use of source code management systems and code build systems utilizing Agile methodologies.process and deployment pipeline.
Strong relevant experience in DevOps engineering, including experience in the following:
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Linux systems (monitoring and tuning of app/Webb tier)
- Windows – admin skills
- Scripting languages such as Python, Powershell, or Bash.
- Continuous Integration (using tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Sonar, and Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge about web application servers (Nginx, Apache2, IIS)
- availability for scheduled on-call duty.
Additional experience in the following preferred:
- Deployment Automation and Configuration Management tools like Chef / Puppet / Ansible / Salt / Terraform – we are mainly using Ansible
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Message Queues such as (ActiveMQ, Kafka);
- Monitoring and log analytics tools (elasticsearch, LogStash, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, InfluxDB)
- Java development (JVM tuning experience)
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8000 PLN do 15000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała