For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious Full stack Developer with .NET technologies.
Working on this position you will have an opportunity to take responsibility for delivery of web solutions to the agreed requirements, quality levels, expectations and timescales in the automotive industry.
About the role:
On this position, as a Full stack Developer, you will be delivering front-end and back-end solutions within strategic the company’s initiatives. You will have an unique opportunity to take part in a technology step change in the automotive area.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Developer which will join to Cracow team and will participate in all phases of Software Development lifecycle including task planning, testing and coding.
- Contributing at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Planning and scheduling work to deliver solutions on time,
- Producing and executing unit test plans,
- Preparing documentation,
- Cooperating close with senior team members;
- At least 1 years of experience in .NET technologies,
- Experience of working in Agile projects,
- Good English skills,
- Strong analytical and communication skills,
- Nice to have – knowledge of MongoDB and SQL Server,
- Passion for learning new things and technologies;
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała