For our client, international company with a start-up mindset we are looking for Test Automation Developer with at least 3 years of experience on similar position.
The candidate will be expected to drive the automation process, provide training on how to execute and evaluate tests, encourage adoption of best practices and will have a high degree of autonomy to solve problems and recommend improvements.
- Design, develop and implement automated test scenarios using SpecFlow and Cucumber in a .NET environment
- Work with development resources to drive improvements in overall quality, automation and testing processes and techniques
- Debug software and perform reviews of automation and application code
- Mentor and direct other Developers / Testers in automation principles, code reviews etc.
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Build up and maintain a regression test suite
- Minimum 3 years of experience writing automation tests for Web and Mobile applications
- Experience developing in C# and SQL in the .NET environment
- Experience working with SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber and Jenkins, and design practices like Continuous Delivery, Page Object Models and Git branching
- Experience working within an Agile Environment, with elements of Kanban, Scrum and eXtreme Programming
- Fluent English
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Wielkopolskie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 12000 PLN do 16000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała