Our client, an American worldwide management consulting company based in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of Junior Recruitment Administrator.
This role will be an amazing opportunity for recent graduates who would like to develop professionally in the broadly understood field of HR.
Your duties will include:
- Maintaining administrative systems,
- Arranging assessments,
- Formatting documentation,
- Pre-selecting candidates and advertising positions,
- Handling some payroll tasks,
- Attending meetings and assisting managers.
- Education: university degree,
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with ability to multitask,
- Confidence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Excellent interpersonal and (oral and written) communication skills, in English as well as in Polish language,
- Attention to detail, methodical and organized,
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people across multiple cultures,
- Ability to anticipate needs, adapt to rapidly changing (often ad hoc) environment.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Dolnośląskie
- Kategoria: Bankowość
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 5000 PLN do 5600 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała