For one of our Clients we are looking for Java Developer to join new team who will be responsible for:
- Develop code based on functional specifications using tech stack: Java, Maven, Spring Framework, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, REST APIs
- Test own code, create and apply automated tests and test principles to software changes
- Contribute to standards and processes, including planning, work estimation, solution demos, and reviews
- Perform moderately complex peer code reviews
- Contribute to the implementation of delivery pipeline, including test automation, security, and performance
- Make data-driven recommendations for internal process improvements and product documentation
- Provide troubleshooting support for production issues or software code issues to ensure the stability of the application
- Complete logic and algorithm design in alignment with established standards
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices.
- Minimum three years of experience in programming in Java
- Knowledge of Clean Coding, TDD, Object Orienting, SOLID, Agile, Git, Relational Databases, CI/CD, Contenerisation
- Experience with Cloud and Microservice Architecture/SOA with a service bus pattern.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with continuous software delivery.
- Experience working with remote and international teams, across multiple time zones.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Pracy w Śląskie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała