Our Client, a globally renowned automation leader, is looking for a Chief Accountant to join their Finance team.
Based in their Warsaw offices, the small Finance team are responsible for end-to-end accounting for two entities (in Poland and in Lithuania) as well as close cooperation with Shared Service Centers and external vendors on an international scale.
As the Chief Accountant, you would be monitoring all the accounting processes and acting as an expert in all tax-related matters.
Your tasks will include:
- supervising your team and allocating their tasks
- generating financial reports and statements
- filing all obligatory tax declarations
- reporting to GUS, NBP, etc.
- acting as a subject matter expert in all tax and accounting-related matters
- at least 10 years of experience in Accounting, including 5 years as a Chief Accountant
- experience leading a small team
- very good English (B2+/C1)
- advanced Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups)
- expert knowledge of Polish accounting and tax laws as well as familiarity with IFRS or US GAAP
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Finanse & Ekonomia
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 16000 PLN do 19000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała