For one of our international Clients from the Healthcare sector, we are currently looking for Clinical Data Managers who will focus on one of the few possible therapeutic areas.
You would be tasked with ensuring the quality and timely clinical data delivery for multiple local studies including pivotal trials (from setup to closeout activities).
Your duties will include:
- creating, providing input, and driving all documents and activities during the setup phase of the study
- preparing project plans, arranging and leading kick-off meetings, ensuring a smooth go-live after UAT and all approvals
- supervising data management activities, preparing project progress reports regularly, ensuring minimal post production changes, tracking budgets
- risk management and mitigation
- liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Please note that this is an independent position, you would not manage a team here. However, you would cooperate with numerous DM and regulatory teams, supervise their work and manage projects involving multiple teams and locations.
- Medical or Life Sciences Degree
- at least 2 years of experience in Clinical Data Management
- very good English (B2+)
- exposure to end-to-end Data Management activities across all the three phases of Setup, Conduct and Close Out
- familiarity with INFORM, MediData, and/or Veeva
- experience with Oncology trials would be very nice to have
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Farmaceutyka
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 18000 PLN do 23000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała