Our client is expanding the financial team and we are currently looking for a Senior Statutory Accountant:
- This position will be a part of a newly created Statutory and Tax Team in Warsaw.
- The responsibilities include transferring the Statutory and Tax activities from the EMEA region to Warsaw and implementing best working standards and practices in the respective processes across EMEA.
- The position is responsible for timely and correct filing of mainly Statutory Financial Statements for dedicated entities in EMEA Region.
- This role requires the knowledge of the Polish tax and statutory matters as Poland is one of the countries in scope.
- Qualified Polish/international accountant
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position in a multinational company;
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX requirements;
- Knowledge of Polish GAAP;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English/Polish
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Finanse & Ekonomia
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 13000 PLN do 14000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała