Our Client, an international leader in the healthcare sector, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their ranks.
As the first person in the Regulatory Department in Warsaw, you would join a small global team coordinating and monitoring regulatory submissions across Europe. The team are responsible for personal care products, food supplements, herbal medicines, and medical devices, with your specialization being mainly the food supplements and herbal medicines line.
Your tasks will include:
- compiling and evaluating regulatory files for several countries (EU)
- tracking and monitoring submissions across all countries
- translating artworks and monitoring their compliance to all relevant regulations
- following up on regulatory changes, interpretations, issues
- responding to regulatory-related queries from colleagues and authorities
- backround in Pharmacology or Life Sciences
- at least 6 months of experience in regulatory affairs (pharma, food supplements, medical devices)
- very good English (B2/C1)
- good communication skills