Our Client, an innovative leader in the real-estate sector, is looking for a Chief Accountant to join their Finance team.
Based in their Warsaw offices, the small Finance team are responsible for end-to-end accounting for their Polish entity as well as close cooperation with global teams and external vendors.
As the Chief Accountant, you would be monitoring all the accounting processes and acting as an expert in all finance-related matters.
Your tasks will include:
- supervising your team and allocating their tasks
- generating financial reports and statements
- filing all obligatory tax declarations
- reporting to GUS, NBP, etc.
- acting as a subject matter expert in all tax and accounting-related matters
- previous experience as a Chief Accountant, leading a small team
- very good English (B2+/C1)
- advanced Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups)
- expert knowledge of IFRS as well as Polish accounting and tax laws
- familiarity with SAP would be an advantage