Our Client, an international leader in the healthcare sector, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their ranks.
As one of the first people in the Regulatory Department in Warsaw, you would join a small global team coordinating and monitoring regulatory submissions across Europe. The team are responsible for personal care products, food supplements, herbal medicines, and animal health products.
Your tasks will include:
- compiling and evaluating regulatory files for several countries (EU)
- tracking and monitoring submissions across all countries
- translating artworks and monitoring their compliance to all relevant regulations
- following up on regulatory changes, interpretations, issues
- responding to regulatory-related queries from colleagues and authorities
- backround in Pharmacology or Life Sciences
- at least 2 years of experience in regulatory affairs (personal care, cosmetics, pharma, food supplements, medical devices)
- very good English (B2/C1)
- good communication skills