We are currently running a recruitment project for the position of a Lead Business Analyst.
In this role you will work closely with the business and technology teams to produce high quality solutions which meet client, operational and regulatory needs and drive change. You will be responsible for ensuring that analysis best practises are adhered to using your knowledge of technology, tools and techniques. Collaborating and building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the business will be a key part of your role.
You will be working alongside the Product Owner / Manager to organise and prioritise the product requirements backlog in alignment with product objectives.
A key focus of your role will be taking responsibility for the performance management and leadership of a small team of Business Analysts, ensuring the team is motivated and delivers on its goals, as well as coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
Example duties will include:
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders to elicit and translate business needs into business and functional requirements, document them and communicate these to the delivery teams in a timely fashion
- Facilitate and provide leadership in requirements elicitation meetings by using various elicitation techniques and finding innovative ways to solve problems
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal stakeholders, managing their expectations to ensure the business objectives are being delivered
- Develop, coach and mentor less experienced Business Analysts so that they can develop and upskill, and are able to take on more complex responsibilities
- Lead and manage a small team, motivating them to achieve challenging targets and deadlines and managing team performance through objective setting, regular feedback and recognition
- Work with the Head of Business Analysis to prioritise the pipeline of work for the team, ensuring that resources are allocated appropriately across various projects
- Apply the proportionate level of quality assurance and risk management to all change projects to ensure they deliver to the business' requirements and deliver the agreed benefits
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst, ideally in a global financial organization, with knowledge of a broad range of business analysis tools, techniques, and frameworks
- Good leadership skills with proven line management experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and tailor communication to different audiences
- Strong analytical skills and accomplished problem-solver who constructively challenges the status quo
- Good knowledge of Agile lifecycle methodology
- Proven ability to successfully deliver tactical and strategic business solutions
- Fluent English for daily communication with the team and stakeholders across the organisation