Are you a true Finance passionate? Do you enjoy excel-based and operational work? For one of our Clients, a Banking & Software company, we are currently looking for a person willing to start their career as an Operations Specialist.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of shares & stocks accounts, including processing transactions, reconciling accounts, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Preparation and maintenance of accurate records of all transactions, including employee information, share ownership details, and plan contributions.
- Providing support to clients and stakeholders in relation to the client’s accounts, including answering queries and resolving issues
- Preparing and submitting required regulatory and compliance reports
- Monitoring and analysis the performance of shares & stocks administration systems,
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and provide insights to management on issues related to Client’s account performance, compliance, and administration.
- Fluent English and Polish at (B2+/C1) level is a must
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance & Accounting, Audit, Business Administration, Finance & Investments or a related field will be an asset.
- Experience working in operations, accounting, banking, back office, middle office or a similar field with at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, pivot tables, conditional formatting)