For our client, company specialised in new-generation Digital services we are looking for a Netowrk Support Engineer with support case management experience to handle level 2 & level 3 support for our leading customer. Incumbent will support various end customers, in resolving their technical issues or escalate to proper stakeholders.
In this role you will be managing cases from various end customers across the geography using the case management tool, via web-based portal or via incoming call. You will be working with multiple internal tools to resolve the issues as per the SLA/KPI. You are also expected to have a high case management understanding.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- SSL, HTTP, HTTPS
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts and ability to troubleshoot complex networking issues across multiple OSI layers
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD, SAML, etc
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and Free BSD
- Network troubleshooting experience - Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analyzers such as tcpdump, Wireshark, Web debugging tools like fiddler, netmon, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 year in the relevant field
- Understanding of case management operations and process.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new tools and learn quickly.
- Be self-motivated, organized, and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for the purpose of communicating with customers of any level.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Management
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała