For one of our Clients we are currently looking for Lead Data Designer who will be responsible for:
- Managing and mentoring more junior design resources
- Working with the Data Solutions Design manager to identify key areas of focus, resolve key issues and liaise with Solutions and Enterprise architects as needed
- Working with systems and business SMEs to gather requirements
- Working with the Solutions Architect, source system and business SMEs to understand data structures and usage, including data refresh cadence, any cleansing/ transformation logic, volume of history retention, etc.
- Gathering business requirements and enhancing with technical details and creation of the Source-to-Target mapping document that is used by Data Engineers for implementation
- Documenting data quality rules to be incorporated as part of the build process, with expected behaviour of the product to various outputs from those rules
- Working closely with Solution Architects, Data Architect and Data Engineers to define data harmonisation’s rules and best modelling approach to satisfy business needs
- Working with the PO to create user stories with agreed definition of done.
Lead Data Designer will be accountable for creating data mappings, understanding and documenting the detail on where to source data, how the source data will be ingested into the data platforms, and performing data modelling. Including details on the data harmonisation required, calculations, derivation transformation logic.
- Minimum 4 years of previous Big Data / Data Warehouse data modelling experience, including data change programmes or data platform build initiatives in relevant industries
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in modelling large complex data solutions
- SQL expertise and experience with other modern data tools
- Expertise in Kimball and other data modelling techniques
- A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail and a passion for data.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 16000 PLN do 26800 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała