If you are looking to start your career in Regulatory Affairs, you won't find a better opportunity!
Our Client, an international leader in the medical devices sector, is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join their ranks.
You would support a global team responsible for RA in Europe, Asia, and the US with their daily tasks. The team coordinate regulatory submissions across all regions, working closely with local teams, and your job will be to help them with administrative tasks, such as scheduling, project management, and reviewing documentation.
Your tasks will include:
- updating and monitoring all regulatory data in the system
- scheduling regular and ad-hoc meetings of the Regulatory Affairs team
- assisting with creation and maintenance of regulatory documents
- obtaining all necessary approvals and signatures
- fluent English (C1)
- good communication and project management skills
- first experience or background in Regulatory Affairs nice to have
- Life Sciences degree will be an advantage
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Farmaceutyka
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 5000 PLN do 8000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała