For our client, well-established international company who is currently developing the structures in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for position ofIT Governance & Risk Management Analyst.
- Support the continued operation of the IT Governance and Risk Management programs and processes, including the performance of third-party risk assessments in accordance with published policies, processes, and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of and competency in the Risk Management Framework, Cybersecurity Framework, and evolving methodologies around security awareness and training.
- Document risk assessments including findings and recommendations.
- Maintain information systems assurance materials for efforts relating to the third-party risk management.
- Report on the status IT governance and risk management activities.
- Maintain program alignment to internal/external compliance requirements and identified gaps.
- Support local, regional, and global Information Security Awareness.
- Minimum of 1 year of IT work experience.
- University degree.
- Capable of managing assignments and work with general supervision.
- Strong communication skills working within group.
- Practical fundamental knowledge of IT and Information Security principles
- Knowledge of business unit products and services, industry standards, and government regulations preferred.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 7000 PLN do 10000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała