For our client who opens R&D center in Wrocław, we are looking for a Autosar Specialist who will join the project and help build this organization from scratch.
The company develops and manufactures technologically advanced electronic, mechatronic modules and connector systems for automotive industry. The Group has 46 locations world-wide in 21 countries on four continents with head quarter in Germany and a work-force of about 17 000 people.
You will have the opportunity to become one of the first employees!
- Supporting all phases of our automotive development projects from planning to finalisation.
- Communication with all departments involved in Software development to ensure spreading Autosar knowledge and usage
- Preparation of reference designs in Autosar for basic Software components like wake up/ sleep concepts.
- Coaching in technical Autosar architecture, software design, software implementation and tools like Davinci.
- Supporting all relevant software departments in case of serious problems.
- Experience in developing embedded systems
- Basic knowledge of electronics and electrical circuits.
- Experience of practice in applying autosar in real automotive electrical projects
- Knowledge of autosar methods and supporting tools
- Collegial and engaging communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in the application of Automotive SPICE, ideally basic knowledge of ISO26262
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Dolnośląskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała