For our client, a Scandinavian company that specializes in logistics management services, we are looking for candidates open to join the team as a Logistics Associate!
- Provide support in delivering and logistics processes,
- Handle clients' orders, shipping documents and freight claiming processes,
- Collaborate with internal and external partners,
- Maintain high level of clients' satisfaction by maintaining close contact with them.
Hybrid work from office in Toporów.
- Min. 1,5-3 years of experience in Logistics sector with understanding of logistics rules and processes,
- Ability to quickly prioritize during busy periods while still communicating proactively in a professional and solution-oriented manner,
- Sales oriented thinking,
- Experienced user of MS Office,
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Lubuskie
- Kategoria: Logistyka
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8000 PLN do 10000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała