For our client, a Scandinavian company that specializes in logistics management services, we are looking for candidates open to join the team as a Logistics Specialist!
- Plan, coordinate and optimize daily deliveries and logistics operations,
- Collaborate with internal and external partners (warehouses, suppliers),
- Manage clients' orders, shipping documentation and freight claiming processes,
- Maintain high level of client's satisfaction by proposing improvements and providing solutions.
Hybrid work from office in Toporów.
- Min. 3 years of experience in Logistics sector with understanding of logistics rules and processes,
- Ability to quickly prioritize during busy periods while still communicating proactively in a professional and solution-oriented manner,
- Sales oriented thinking,
- Problem solving skills and continuous improvement ideology,
- Experienced user of MS Office,
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Lubuskie
- Kategoria: Logistyka
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 10000 PLN do 12000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała