For our client who opens R&D center in Wrocław, we are looking for a Requirements Engineer who will join the project and help build this organization from scratch.
The company develops and manufactures technologically advanced electronic, mechatronic modules and connector systems for automotive industry. The Group has 46 locations world-wide in 21 countries on four continents with head quarter in Germany and a work-force of about 17 000 people.
You will have the opportunity to become one of the first employees!
Scope of domain:
Designing sophisticated Mechatronic Systems within the bounds of the requirements typical for the automotive industry. Executed within an interdisciplinary R&D team with interfaces to hardware, mechanics, software and validation.
- Setup of the DOORS Project and the corresponding requirement metrics
- Coordinate the requirement elicitation process within the cross functional core team domains and exchange the results to the customer
- Verify and validate the requirements by creating review checklist, checking the formal correctness and release the requirement specifications in DOORS
- Check and coordinate the reusability of requirement specifications.
- Working experience on a similar positon
- Knowledge of tools like Doors, Doors Exchange, Jenkins, Jira
- Ability to participate in business trips
- Fluent English
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Dolnośląskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała