We’re looking for a C/C++ Developer ready to join our Client – IT product-based company located in Bielsko-Biała. The company is working on applications that are supporting the US and European market with the optimization of printing and mass mailing correspondence process. Currently they’re looking for a Mid C/C++ Developer. The position enables work based on UoP or B2B contract, as well as work in the hybrid model.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Application design and development using C and C++,
- Implementation of new functionalities according to client needs and specifications,
- Fixing issues addressed by clients,
- Cooperation with local QA team, and other business functions using English on a daily basis.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with C and C++,
- Communicative English – min. B1,
- Experience with various compilators (e.g. GCC); GIT and Visual Studio,
- Experience with network protocols like TCP/IP,
- Debugging skills in various environments,
- Experience with embedded systems – nice to have.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Pracy w Śląskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 12000 PLN do 18000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała