For one of our Clients we are looking for Network Administrator who will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and testing solutions (end user applications, systems software, mobile/web applications, database products, infrastructure, security, etc.).
- Conducting requirements analysis and high-level design/modeling to convert customer needs into IT solutions
- Designing and specifying the overall software or infrastructure structure, core elements, and properties by analyzing the business requirements, constraints, interfaces, and dependencies
- Using programming and/or scripting, to write the software code or to automate infrastructure activities.
- Planning and conducting solution testing (including using programming languages to write code for use in testing the application/software code), performing analysis of test results, and tracking/reporting risk levels during test execution
- Perform lifecycle maintenance and upgrades of infrastructure components.
- Provide level 2/3 level operational support within given discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related technical discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of IT work experience.
- 2+ years installing supporting and troubleshooting complex network solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco products, solutions and best practices
- Knowledge of OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, routing and switching theory
- Knowledge of VPN technologies, including IPSEC, site to site access, DMVPN and remote user access
- Knowledge of wireless technologies
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Video, Voice over IP and Quality of Service (QOS)
- Experience with ITIL Framework and processes.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Management
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 8300 PLN do 11300 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała