Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
The person who joins the team can work from the office in Cracow.
The Application Security Engineer will play a key role in establishing a secure software assurance process as part of ISO27001. This will involve embedding security into every stage of the development lifecycle, from requirements capture through to deployment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a technical role such as an Application Security Engineer or application developer, architect or QA
- Experience testing complex software systems and applications
- Experience working within information security management system e.g. ISO27001
- Understanding of secure development principles
- Understanding of Agile and Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery
- Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps
- Experience performing risk assessment and threat models
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała