A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Fullstack .NET Developer.
Your key tasks will be to
- take an active role in redeveloping one of our most essential IT systems from scratch
- provide proactive ideas for new tools, designs and upgrades
- take initiative in improving our IT solutions
- perform problem management based on existing production issues
- work closely with the business when delivering your tasks in an ‘agile’ environment.
Your competences include that you
- have good practical knowledge of Angular, C#/.NET Core, and SQL (T-SQL is a plus)
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset
- are open to direct collaboration with business departments.
Furthermore, you have a proactive approach to your work and good communication skills, enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders. An ideal candidate would also have a degree in computer science or a related field along with some experience from the financial or energy sectors. Finally, working experience with Scrum, Agile or SAFe will be an advantage.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Mazowieckie
- Kategoria: Obsługa klienta
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 17000 PLN do 18000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała