A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be engaged in advanced financial processes for various divisions across Europe. The roll will be based in Krakow's Centre of Excellence.
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, business forecast, business planning, reporting activities for divisions in Europe.
- Participation in month end closures and balances substantiation.
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination (communication with business partners from various departments: sales, SCM, controlling team)
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Deliver presentations for review meetings and materials for stakeholders across Europe
- Degree in area of Accounting, Finance, Economy.
- Qualifications in area of International Finances (CIMA, CFA, ACCA) would be an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience with work in financial analysis, management reporting, controlling preferable in international structures.
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards: US GAAP, IFRS or IAS reporting framework.
- Proficient level of English allowing to easily communicate in multinational environment.
- Extended skills in use of MS Excel and Access software. Skills in VBA/SQL
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving skills. Proactive approach and enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Finanse & Ekonomia
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała