For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior AP Accountant with Swedish. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Serve as first escalation point for Accounts Payable Specialist, including assistance with and the resolution of internal and external inquiries and issues.
- Establish strong working relationship with Supply Chain in order to make the resolution of invoices efficient. Hold weekly helpdesk forums to swiftly solve open and aging items collaboratively.
- Assist with cash forecasting, including the prioritization of payables within the confines of the company’s cash position.
- Execute weekly payment preview and payment runs as well as manual wires in the bank portal.
- Acting as a main point of contact for our bank to resolve any payment errors or follow-up.
- Work closely with cash team to monitor returned wires, identify, and resend payments in a timely manner.
- Identify root causes of issues in the payables process and recommend opportunities to improve consistency and accuracy.
- Oversee the fulfillment of audit requests and addressing any audit inquiries.
- Responsible for daily processing of intercompany payments. Provide monthly reconciliation of intercompany payments and closely follow any open items.
- Monitor open payables and ensure that significantly aging items are assigned and followed up on sufficiently and timely.
- Prepare month-end accruals according to SOX controls.
- Evaluate and suggest opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness invoice processing.
- 3-5 years of experience in AP process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English and Swedish
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure