For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Junior AP Accountant with French. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Process non-purchase order invoices adhering closely to company policy and controls
- Monitor and follow-up on invoices blocked for payment and take action to release when appropriate.
- Ensure invoices and related support are scanned and entered into the system.
- Process and match purchase order and non-purchase order invoices.
- Monitor and resolve issues within the system supported invoice workflow process.
- Resolve and escalate invoices requiring further research before posting with the appropriate party, internally or externally.
- Establish and maintain a positive and productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Research, resolve, and respond to payment related issues, inquiries or other requests.
- Engage with other departments to ensure proper and efficient recording of expenses.
- Evaluate opportunities to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness in invoice processing.
- Maintain accounts payable policies and adhere to other established internal controls within the payables process.
- Perform ad hoc duties to assist the business.
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of English and French
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure