For our Client, new Company on Krakow market which is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Global Immigration Specialist. It is a chance to take part in transition of processes for a new SSC.
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise on global immigration to stakeholders (employees, project managers, human resource business partners, resources planners, etc.)
- Consults with corporate tax and the Consultant, Expat Tax when there are compliance concerns associated with permanent establishment and individual income tax.
- Ensures immigration policies, processes, forms, and intranet pages are current and relevant.
- Identifies gaps in current processes, policies, and procedures and recommends solutions to create efficiencies.
- Participates in global immigration strategy meetings with company stakeholders and the Company’s global immigration partner to understand project needs, scope, timeline, and resource availability and determines if activities fall within the scope of business travel or require a work permit.
- Ensures operational aspects of the program are met which includes partnering with the global immigration vendor on day-to-day immigration matters and ensures timely processing of cases in accordance with established Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for preparing and providing the global immigration partner with requested company-provided employee documents such as: A1/Certificates of Coverage, Posted Worker Declarations, Letters of Employment, proof of Health Insurance Coverage, etc.
- Responsible for providing/executing or ensuring timely collection of company-provided corporate documents including ensuring timely execution, notarization, and, where necessary, legalization of same.
- Proactively assesses and plans for regulatory changes that may impact the program and/or visa-dependent employees and makes recommended changes to mitigate or minimize impact.
- Leads internal or external immigration audits.
- Facilitates communication and training of stakeholders on immigration strategy, immigration policy, regulation updates, and program changes.
- Builds external networks and actively participates in professional groups within field to ensure understanding of industry trends, market conditions and current practices.
- University degree
- Fluent knowledge of English
- 4-6 years of experience on simmilar position
- Working knowledge of international immigration processes with a focus on the EMEA region
- Strong vendor management experience
- Experience in exercising independent judgement and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Very good communication and ability to build solid relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and proactively identify and solve issues
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Utrzymanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała