For one of our clients SSC based in Krakow we are looking for RPA Controller who will be responsible for support and administion the day to day running of automation processes in the live environment.
- Daily administration of the live environment (running processes, maintenance of virtual machines and licenses, viewing logs)
- Driving the resolution of the issues related to bots by the engagement of developers, SMEs, business analysts etc.
- Acting as contact point for the business teams when it comes to the issues ensuring effective communication
- Communicating with the vendors of technologies and development team on software related issues, suggesting improvements in order to establish robust automation environment
- Develop and maintain Automation Center of Excellence Dashboard and KPIs
- Support the delivery team with VBA development if required
- Promotion of bots to the Production environment
- 1-3 years of experience in process automation, preferably in the role of RPA Controller or Developer (RPA, VBA)
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills – able to explain issues to IT as well as the business teams
- Very good English language skills
- Proactive mindset, drive for continuous improvement
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in leading small projects and work on Business Intelligence tools (f.eg. Power BI) – nice to have