For one of our Client, a well-known International company which is one of the largest retailer on the world we are looking for candidates for position of Financial Planning Analyst to a SSC structures built in Krakow.
Work place : Krakow
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, business forecast, business planning, reporting activities for divisions in Europe.
- Supporting line manager at leading financial agenda for direct material purchases for co-manufacturing partners within Europe (coordination of material price planning, accruals and rebate reconciliation for masked prices, analysis and explanation)
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination (communication with business partners from various departments: sales, SCM, controlling team)
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports, analysis requests, special projects and implementation of the new generation systems and tools.
- Deliver presentations for review meetings and materials for stakeholders across Europe
- Degree in area of Accounting, Finance, Economy.
- Qualifications in area of International Finances (CIMA, CFA, ACCA) would be an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience with work in financial analysis, management reporting, controlling preferable in international structures.
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards: US GAAP, IFRS or IAS reporting framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Proficient level of English allowing to easily communicate in multinational environment.
- Extended skills in use of MS Excel and Access software. Skills in VBA/SQL
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving skills. Proactive approach and enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.