For our Client, one of the most famous companies in the international arena which works in the area of new technologies currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Junior GL Accountant with English.
You will be responsible for:
- Support senior accountants with preparing Blackline account reconciliations and journal entries for the following functions: prepaid, payroll, accruals, leases, intercompany, cash, internal notes, and fixed assets.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Support performing fixed asset/lease accounting functions: CIP project set up, capitalizations and system administration to run monthly depreciation.
- Support the internal/external audit activities ensuring the integrity and timeliness of deliverables to the auditor.
- Positive contributor to the team by supporting and executing projects as needed.
- Assist in resolving account payable and receivable issues or queries
- Act as a backup to accounts receivable and accounts payable
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- up to 1 year of experience in financial department
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and excel in a fast-paced business environment - responsive
- Effective team player who interacts well with others