For one of our Clients - a new American company on the Polish market, operating in the field of new technologies we are looking for Asset Manager who will be responsible for:
- Working with the tool to identify areas where there may be process gaps and then working with the different groups to resolve. This could be system administrators, or group responsible for updating data
- Entering entitlements and create reports for software asset management
- Backup to a primary knowledge manager – ensure knowledge is current
- Assist other groups with CMDB data questions and respond to request and incidents that are CMDB related
- Facilitate global Change Management process
- Provide Service Now tool administration, configuration, reporting services, and support including designing, developing, and updating forms and workflow
- Ensure documentation of Development activities includes all necessary steps, is accurate, consistent and contains sufficient detail to comply with established controls and procedures
- Responsible for researching and testing of system upgrades and enhancements as well as training and implementation, as assigned.
- Coordinate Requirements, Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation activities with Service Management Leads and other stakeholders.
- Assist IT and Operations support staff, educate on ITSM best practices by facilitating training, creating documentation, and providing one-on-one coaching.
- Provide regular reporting and presentation of information to communicate status of operations, activities, projects and issues to management and peers in other functional areas.
- Assist in defining, developing and performing tasks associated with the implementation of software and hardware asset management.
- Cross train with other Service Management Analysts to learn their disciplines to better understand their process/needs.
- Fully proficient in applying established standards in focus and adjacent technical areas.
- Ability to define highly complex and specialized projects, perform analysis, and make sound decisions.
- Capable of managing varied assignments and work independently as well as instruct and coach other professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related technical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT work and relevant technical experience.
- Certifications related to specific disciplines. ITIL v3 Foundations certification desirable.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała