The Service Management Analyst is responsible for the day to day operations of the assigned Service Management function. The primary responsibilities include supporting process activities and providing work instructions to ensure that activities are properly documented. The Service Management Analyst will understand and follow recognized ITIL best practices and facilitate cross discipline awareness including cross training and engagement in processes, gather service related data, create dashboards and participate in performance improvement initiatives.
- Assist in defining, developing and performing tasks associated with the company implementation of software and hardware asset management.
- Perform day to day activities related to the management of the health of CMDB data, identify and lead initiatives focused on improving CI data.
- Assist in the day to day tasks associated with knowledge management and change management
- Coordinate Requirements, Design and Development, Testing, and Implementation activities with Service Management Leads and other stakeholders. Ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Assist IT and Operations support staff, educate on ITSM best practices by facilitating training, creating documentation, and providing one-on-one coaching.
- Provide regular reporting and presentation of information to communicate status of operations, activities, projects and issues to management and peers in other functional areas.
- Cross train with other Service Management Analysts to learn their disciplines to better understand their process/needs.
- Experience with Asset Management
- Fully proficient in applying established standards in focus and adjacent technical areas.
- Ability to define highly complex and specialized projects, perform analysis, and make sound decisions.
- Capable of managing varied assignments and work independently as well as instruct and coach other professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related technical discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT work and relevant technical experience.
- Certifications related to specific disciplines. ITIL v3 Foundations certification desirable.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała