The Specialist - Application Integration is a key role for delivering application installation, configuration, and deployment services for various applications. The primary area of responsibility for this position will be a technical administrator of applications. This position will include (but are not limited to) the following tasks:
- Manage the team’s ticket queue, to triage and resolve incidents, and perform operational tasks. Generally, act as the initial point of contact for related issues and concerns from clients and employees.
- Perform testing, as directed, to support install/ upgrades of applications, including patches and major releases of custom developed and COTS software.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles for supported applications.
- Create documentation for all procedures and systems
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security, controlling and monitoring user access to the application
- Collaborate with Information Technology teams for adherence to best practices and process standardizations.
- The primary duties of this position occur during business hours, however there is some evening and weekend work related to projects, planned maintenance, and on-call support
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- Critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions
- Ability to handle diverse situations and rapidly changing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload effectively and work effectively under pressure and with a high degree of independence. Effective in meeting deadlines.
- Ability to fully document technical design and related project or systems-level documentation
- Ability to interact effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to troubleshoot issues, develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Must have professional demeanor, positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills in the English language (Team is located in the US)
- Must be able to work independently or in teams on assigned tasks with a high degree of technical judgment. Works is supervised and under the direction of the team manager and supervisors.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience executing areas of purchased and custom application configuration, deployment, and support
- Familiarity with application architectures (e.g. client-server, web-based, Citrix)
- Familiarity with a variety of technology sets in OS (Windows or Linux), web servers (IIS, Apache Tomcat, or WebLogic), database (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 1 PLN do 12 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała