This is an excellent opportunity to work at well-established Company operating in Online and Technology business sector. Due to development of Krakow's Branch we are looking for an Accountant with English who may join to experienced financial team.
- Performing daily, monthly, and yearly accounting activities including financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, general accounting operation
- Organizing and describing accounting documentation in accordance with the guidelines
- Conducting analysis of accounting documents
- Checking invoices, resolving discrepancies and clarifying open items, including support in contact with vendors
- Entering transfers into the banking system and ensuring timely payments
- Preparing sales invoices and prepare monthly cash reports
- Being first point of contact in case of any financial related questions for employees
- Close cooperation with external auditors
- Assisting in conducting and updating inventory of assets and equipment
- 3 years ofexperience in similar position
- Graduate degree at Finance and Accounting or relevant discipline
- Practical knowledge of Polish Accounting processes
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Excellent time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data, detail-oriented.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.