For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of AR Accountant with German. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Issue high invoices accordance with internal control requirements, the contract terms and in line with customer expectations on related required supporting documentation.
- Assure that all billing plans and related billing milestones for scopes of work entered on the sales order are properly set in accordance with the executed customer sales order
- Prepare and follow to collection complex billing documentation in accordance with contractual terms; reconciling billing plans to appropriate ledgers and cumulative contractual information; comply with applicable contractual escalation formulas.
- Perform the cash application duties
- Ensure timely collections of receivables by investigating and resolving past due payments, duplicate/ short payments or unallocated cash.
- Maintain explanations for aging receivables on the accounts receivable weekly report.
- Routinely review the missed billing report and follow up on past due ones.
- Closely review the sales orders and assess the applicable taxes that may apply to the invoice.
- Prepare journal entries utilizing SAP workflow procedures to assure proper documentation is included to meet audit requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- 1-3 years of experience in AR process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of German
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Finanse & Ekonomia
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała