For one of our Client we are looking for Data Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Work in an agile development team, pairing with other data engineers, test engineers and other non-technical team members.
- Develops and constructs data assets and services and integrates them into systems and business processes.
- Builds/develops the solution within the Product team following the technical and functional specifications in the User Story.
- Actively seeks for driving a team spirit who will be delivering the Sprint on time and for the planned demand.
- Contributes to code peer review to ensure the integrity and stability of the data platform
- Use Test-driven Development to design and develop operationally maintainable solutions and evolution of overall technology solution.
- Provides urgent support and escalation for any issues in the production environment.
- 0-3 years of developer/engineering background of large-scale distributed data processing systems (or experience in equal measure).
- Knowledgeable about data modelling, governance, security, access, and storage.
- Programming in one or more languages within our data eco-system e.g. Python.
- Implement cloud data technologies on either GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Worked in an Agile delivery framework.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 6000 PLN do 18000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała