For one of our Client we are looking for Senior Data Engineer who will be responsible for:
- Providing direction to data engineers working on the data platform, including best practices, review and testing processes.
- Provides engineering support as required to the data engineering resource within the delivery squads.
- Responsible for ensuring we have the right data engineering resource on the programme, and they are properly onboarded and mentored.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, and by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organisations.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops data engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- 3+ years of developer/engineering background of large-scale distributed data processing systems (or experience in equal measure).
- Knowledgeable about data modelling, governance, security, access, and storage.
- Programming in one or more languages within our data eco-system e.g. Python.
- Implement cloud data technologies on either GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Staying up to date with new technology and teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends.
- Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions.
- Worked in an Agile delivery framework.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 14000 PLN do 25000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała