For one of our clients we are currently looking for Sales Development Representative (Junior role).
You will be part of an experienced sales team that takes care of new potential clients, leading the process through qualification, education and needs analysis. This role focuses on developing your business and sales skills after an intensive, educational and fun onboarding program where you will be provided with constant support and guidance, in your career developing into an Account Executive.
We are creating the best performing sales organization in the region, and we are achieving this with top talent and people that are passionate about sales like you.
You will receive 3 weeks intensive onboarding with support from product, marketing, customer care and engineering teams to ensure your success along with daily mentoring and training from your colleagues and team leader.
- Good command of written and spoken English (B1/B2).
- Not afraid of rejection and dealing with objections
- Open minded and self success oriented
- (Nice to have) Experience with cold outreach, specially cold calling
- (Nice to have) Experience in working with international clients.
- (Nice to have) Experience in working with sales targets and having a good track record of accomplishing them.
- (Nice to have) Experience in using tools such as Hubspot CRM, Hunter, Vidyard.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Sprzedaż
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 5500 PLN do 5500 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała