For our Client, new Company on Krakow market we are looking for a candidate to position of Audit Program Coordinator (QEHS). It is a chance to take part in transition of processes to new branch in Poland.
- Assist in the establishment of annual QEHS audit schedules by working with the Manager, Internal QEHS Assessments, and other QEHS and business leaders.
- Coordinate complex projects, which encompass multi-functional areas. Monitor process performance and collaborate with teams to successfully achieve established objectives within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Assist audit team leads with staffing audit teams with qualified resources
- Coordinate the qualification process for QEHS auditors and audit team leads and maintain the database of audit resources.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for streamlining quality processes to improve productivity and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate changes in policies, processes, and systems. Develop and conduct educational and training programs.
- Act as liaison/coordinator for third-party inquiries and audits, including government regulatory agencies, customers, industry entities and registrars. Ensure appropriate response and closure of issues and recommendations.
- Monitor and report on performance metrics associated with the internal audit process
- University degree in an engineering discipline, technical area or equivalent is required
- Very good knowledge of English
- 3-6 years of experience in technical or quality department or EHS field
- Project management competencies/experience preferred.
- Robust experience in engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and operations in the nuclear or other regulated industry is preferred
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good communication and ability to build solid relationships
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and proactively identify and solve issues
- Working knowledge and application with industry and international QEHS standards, and national regulations, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 and national consensus standards for quality assurance, such as, ASME B&PV Code, ANSI ASME NQA-1, RCC-M, IEEE standards, CSA Codes, NIRMA standards, etc.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Inżynieria
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała