For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior AR Accountant with English. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Assure that all billing plans and sales orders are properly set
- Prepare and follow to collection complex billing documentation in accordance with contractual terms
- Reconcile billing plans to appropriate ledgers and cumulative contractual information; comply with applicable contractual escalation formulas
- Ensure timely collections of receivables by investigating and resolving past due payments or payment discrepancies
- Maintain explanations for aging receivables on the accounts receivable weekly report.
- Routinely review the missed billing milestone report and follow up on past due milestones.
- Take proactive steps to ensure invoices are properly sent and received by the customer.
- Closely review the sales orders and assess the applicable taxes that may apply to the invoice.
- Improve customer invoicing and payment cycles by collaborating with customers.
- Perform ad hoc duties to assist the business.
- 3-5 years of experience in AR process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Finanse & Ekonomia
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 0 PLN do 0 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała