For our Client, new Company on Krakow market wchih is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Financial Analyst. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
Lead Financial Analyst will be the key finance partner for the Corporate Center function supporting several Executive Vice Presidents withing the organization.
- Prepare financial plans, forecasts, and periodic updates for EBITDA and Cash Flows within Corporate Center
- Report monthly earnings to Corporate Center Senior Leadership
- Interface with the Business Reporting & Analytics team and accelerate finance transformation through reporting automation for monthly close, forecasting and operating review analysis.
- Provide input for preparation of performance evaluations and development programs for Senior Financial Analysts and Financial Analysts.
- Assist with the budgeting process for Corporate Center through effective communication and thorough review of inputs
- Prepare and create capital projects for Corporate Center
- Create and manage cost center hierarchy to align with Senior leadership direction
- Develop internal rates for Corporate Center direct charge employees
- Prepare for approval and monitor group's budget.
- Develop cost improvement identification and tracking mechanisms.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to management or business unit financial analysis.
- Preparation responsibilities include monthly journal entry preparation and detailed analysis of results
- Preparation responsibilities and review outside auditor schedules to support annual audit and special audit requirements.
- Degree in area of Accounting, Finance, Economy.
- Qualifications in area of International Finances (CIMA, CFA, ACCA) would be an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience with work in financial analysis, management reporting, controlling preferable in international structures.
- Knowledge of international accounting and reporting standards: US GAAP, IFRS reporting framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Proficient level of English allowing to easily communicate in multinational environment.
- Extended skills in use of MS Excel and Access software. Skills in VBA/SQL
- Strong analytic skills and problem solving skills. Proactive approach and enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.