For one of our Clients we are currently looking for IT Asset Management Analyst who will be responsible for:
- Tracking and managing IT software assets throughout their lifecycle
- Assisting in finalizing the software lifecycle management process
- Continuous improvement of said process, and ensuring accuracy and completeness of asset information is available in the inventory system
- Must have proficient communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to effectively communicate with various stakeholders within and outside of IT - While the primary responsibility of this role will focus on software, the individual will also assist in hardware asset management processes and therefore, willingness to learn new processes and technology is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities (in the order of priority):
- Reconcile software license deployments vs. entitlements to determine licensing position
- Manage and improve the software lifecycle management process
- Maintain inventories of IT software assets, assist with hardware assets when necessary
- Compile and verify the accuracy of asset inventory and resolve data discrepancies
- Improve data quality in the data inventory
- Provide support to and collaborate with team members to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Fully proficient in applying established standards in focus and adjacent technical areas
- Ability to define highly complex and specialized projects, perform analysis, and make sound decisions
- Capable of managing varied assignments and work independently as well as instruct and coach other professionals
- Bachelor's degree in IT, related technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of IT work and relevant technical experience
- Certifications related to specific disciplines. ITIL v3 Foundations certification desirable.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 12000 PLN do 17000 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała