For our Client, new Company on Krakow market which is building a SSC structures we are looking for a candidate to position of Senior GL Accountant with English. It is a chance to take part in transition of Financial processes for a new SSC.
- Performing General Accounting activities, month closing, cost distributions, aged clearings and assuring timely completion to journal entry closing check lists.
- Preparing reports, reconciliations and journal entries for the following process: prepaid, payroll, accruals, leases, intercompany, cash, internal notes, and fixed assets.
- Supporting automation initiatives related to robotic process automation and account reconciliation of transaction matching.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation.
- Cooperating with external audit, ensuring the integrity and timeliness of deliverables to the auditor.
- Developing and implementing processes and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements in existing business practices.
- 1-4 years of experience in GL process
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Finance or related will be an asset)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS standards
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive team work approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work under pressure