For one of our Clients we are currently looking for Scrum Master who will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team to plan their workload
- Optimising the team’s delivery capability
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Leading a group of individuals to become a self-organising, highly effective, and productive team
- Building relationships with various stakeholders, such as other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, members of the team.
Your role as a Scrum Master will be to set your team up for successful delivery. Working alongside other scrum masters and product owners, you’ll help the company deliver against their digital roadmap.
- Someone who has a true passion for agile delivery
- Knowledge and experience of multiple agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Data Delivery
- Experience or knowledge of working within an agile framework at scale
- A track record of leading great teams, with significant experience managing business stakeholders and a tireless approach to building effective working relationships
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and technology environment, with a broad interest in technology & Data
- Imagination and creativity to solve problems, and work with teams to analyse the root causes of issues
- A passion for coaching individuals and teams to get the best out of people.
- Grafton Recruitment
- Praca w Małopolskie
- Kategoria: Informatyka & Programowanie
- Wynagrodzenie: Od 16000 PLN do 26800 PLN
- Rodzaj pracy: Stała