For one of our clients a consulting and technology solutions provider we are looking for Project & Test Manager. On this role you will ensure high standards in project delivery, and project management are maintained across all of our client engagements.
- Support the Director of Global delivery by monitoring time and budget of professional services team projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Creating project plans, using cloud-based project tools.
- Coordinate with internal and external team members to ensure the project deliverables are met.
- Help drive internal projects and manage their testing.
- Work with Professional Services team to drive creation and ensure quality of test to drive best quality client walk-throughs and sign-off.
- Manage progress reporting, and maintain issue logs on projects.
- Manage Risks and Issues on the projects.
- Maintain clear and regular communication with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- 2-3+ years of experience working in project management for professional services
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in Financial and Accounting related topics, preferably Treasury process
- Proven experience of managing projects, preferably in Financial sector (SSC/GBS/ BPO)
- Ability to manage wide portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Experience in support and management of post go-live projects for clients
- Experience in implementation of technologies for improved customer support: building knowledge bases, incident management systems
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders during contract negotiation process
- Excellent communication skills and ability to use them internally and in client-facing scenarios